I am currently working with a global leader in the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. If you've used an electronic device, then it's more than likely that you've used their technology. From laptops, smartphones, VR devices, smart cars, and a whole host of other devices.
My Client invents the systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards, and flat panel displays.
I am searching for a Customer Support Engineer to work closely with designated customers in the Villach region, ensuring customer satisfaction through troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing complex capital equipment.
- Responsible for customer service associated with updating, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing complex capital equipment
- Represents the client to the customer and assumes responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Assure operational quality of system equipment
- Assist Installation Engineers in resolving problems
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot problems in software and electronic, optics, mechanical, electro-mechanical and electro-optical systems to address customer problems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in customer interaction
- Valid EU driving licence
- Business fluent in German and English
If this sounds like your next step or you'd like more details, contact me asap.