- expand executive search LLP of 3rd Floor Edge House, 42 Bond Street, Brighton, BN1 1RD, United Kingdom, Company registration number: OC381438 and
- expand executive search Inc of 226 Airport Parkway, Suite 400, San Jose, CA 95110 United States of America. Company registration number; 3856318
expand is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information with your consent:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP address (information that identifies your computer on the Internet, we do not link your IP address to any other personal information that you send to us.).
- CV’s or resumes when applying for vacancies
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Information on which parts of our Website you view and how long you spend with us. We do not link your IP address to any other personal information that you send to us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
expand uses Google Analytics to collect information about our visitors and analyse traffic on our site. This information helps us to improve our site by seeing what visitors like yourself are interested in and where we need to focus our efforts.
When you visit the site a small text file called a cookie is stored on your computer. These are used to save small amounts of information on your machine. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. This information is collected for analytical usage only. We won’t sell on any of this information and it is totally impersonal, we don’t know anything personal about you. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Social sharing buttons on this site will also gather information about you but not for us, for the respective site that the button is from. We have no access to this information. Some sites like Twitter have enabled Do Not Track which you can turn on in Firefox.
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- IE – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955
- Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company has collected your personal data and will process your personal data in order to evaluate compatibility with ongoing searches and/or for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. Our legal basis to process your data has been determined by us to be Legitimate Interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
- b. Categories of data
The Company will process information obtained via jobs boards, personal referrals, LinkedIn, and/or your employer’s website. This information may consist of, but not be limited to: full name, any telephone numbers, any email addresses, job titles, employers, education, sector expertise.
- c. Recipient/s of data
We will not send your information to any of our clients unless you have expressed your consent to move forward.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your data, be it processed or not, for a maximum of 5 years if inactive, or until you decide to act upon your right to have your personal data erased, in which case we will delete most of your information, except for what is necessary for statistical purposes and to remind us you exercised the aforementioned right. If you submit a request to erase your data entirely and will not agree to your details being kept on a list of individuals who do not want to be contacted in the future, you may be contacted again by the Company should the Company come into possession of your personal data via jobs boards, personal referrals, LinkedIn, and/or your employer’s website at a later date as the Company will be unable to determine whether or not you have exercised your right to erasure.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• If you do not agree with our processing, you can exercise your right to be forgotten (see Data Retention);
• If you do not agree with our processing, you have the right to object to this processing or to restrict our processing of your data without having us delete it;
• You are also allowed to request access to your personal data, at which point you are allowed to ask us to rectify or complete our data;
• You have the right to receive the information you provided us with in a common form that is computer readable or to have us send it to another data controller;
• In case you would still be unsatisfied, you would have the right to lodge a concern with a supervisory authority.
• Any of the above requests will have to be submitted via written correspondence (email or letter). We will aim to process these requests by 28 days.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to expand executive search LLP, 3rd Floor, Edge House, 42 Bond Street, Brighton, BN1 1RD, United Kingdom.