The role of the Program Manager is to plan, execute, and finalise unified communications and Microsoft Teams project workstreams according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Program Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle reporting into the Head of PMO, EMEA.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Execute the Programme and its subprojects according to the agreed scope, according to the contractual commitments and against the budget
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify the resources needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
Contract Length - 12-18 months
Day Rate - Up to £550