As competitive video games continue to integrate into popular culture, global investors, brands, and media outlets are all paying attention. With Consumers rising, eSports has hit all-time highs with a large part of it because of the social component of live streaming and gaming. Video gaming-specific streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube Gaming give fans a direct connection to the players and teams, while more mainstream socials have allowed those connections to prosper.
As of 2024, the eSports market is forecast to be worth approximately $1.62 billion and our Client has seen the potential in a rapidly growing market. Our Client’s ambitions are to look to inspire the world to play and we bring great interactive entertainment to people around the globe. They believe that streaming is the new way of marketing and we give access to all upcoming creators the opportunity to monetize their content by connecting them with users and brands with simplicity on a global scale. They are the number one multi-platform streaming provider for the next-generation marketing, reimaging, and reinventing digital interactive experiences.
Our Client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sales & Business Development Executive for EMEA & APAC, your role will ensure that you add value to our growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing commercial efforts with the current commercial & partnerships team.
We are the bridge between creators, organisations, and brands!
You will keep up to date with trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management. You will maximise opportunities for generating revenue, profit, and sustainable growth.
If you have a passion for streaming and want to be part of the change, we’re welcoming and encouraging new talent to join us in the field of sales and business development.
Sounds like a challenge that you want to pursue, then read on, apply, and inspire us!
What will you do?
- Primary focus on sales delivery by displaying a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, and working to a coordinated sales plan to achieve divisional budget targets and strategic objectives
- Strategic prospecting for new leads
- Preparing reports on client interactions, sales activities
- Find and capitalise on opportunities based on market trends and industry deals
- Proactively seeks, hunts, and recruits new deals across verticals for the campaign execution
- Prepare sales propositions, plan sales approaches, and hold high-level contract talks and negotiations
- Leading sales pitches with both international and domestic clients to understand objectives, build relationships, and secure revenue for the business
- Continually developing relevant sales prospect lists by using market trends, exceptional product & industry knowledge, and a deep understanding of brand marketing to strategically identify relevant clients, industries, and geographies
- Work closely with the Commercial & Partnerships team to develop key value propositions, product opportunities, sales materials, and data/insight analytics, to ensure sales propositions are robust and compelling
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships across the overall stakeholder network, to ensure the company is perceived as the leader in bringing great interactive entertainment to people around the globe
- Display a thorough understanding of their products and services
- Work with internal & external functions such as legal and finance to create robust commercial agreements to support the sales process
- Minimum 3 years of experience selling in digital entertainment, gaming industry, influencer marketing, talent sponsorship, marketing campaigns (SME)
- Ideally coming from a marketing or media agency as a Senior Sales Executive/Senior Sales Manager or Senior Business Development Manager with proven results
- Proven international sales environment with case studies
- Prospect, investigate and open new conversations with new potential brands (through Linkedin, events, calls, emails...)
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual with a structured & strategic approach
- Analytical and data-oriented
- Strong business acumen
- Very target and KPI-oriented
- Proven experience in developing the sales pipeline
- Extremely organised
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate ability to work and collaborate in a remote team setting
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, and ability to interact successfully with decision-makers
- Strong business English and additional European languages are a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance, or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus