As competitive video games continue to integrate into popular culture, global investors, brands, and media outlets are all paying attention. With Consumers rising, eSports has hit all-time highs with a large part of it because of the social component of live streaming and gaming. Video gaming-specific streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube Gaming give fans a direct connection to the players and teams, while more mainstream socials have allowed those connections to prosper.
As of 2024, the eSports market is forecast to be worth approximately $1.62 billion and our Client has seen the potential in a rapidly growing market. Our Client’s ambitions are to look to inspire the world to play and we bring great interactive entertainment to people around the globe. They believe that streaming is the new way of marketing and we give access to all upcoming creators the opportunity to monetize their content by connecting them with users and brands with simplicity on a global scale. They are the number one multi-platform streaming provider for the next-generation marketing, reimaging, and reinventing digital interactive experiences.
Our Client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Client Growth Manager. You will be responsible for managing and developing relationships and revenue growth with our clients to achieve business objectives.
You will act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to existing and news accounts in the Iberian market. Your role involves identifying and negotiating collaborations and further growth with our existing and new clients, developing strategies to maximize value from them, and ensuring that the partnerships deliver value for all parties involved. In addition to managing the growth of our current accounts, you will also be responsible for overseeing client relationships, ensuring that clients are satisfied with the services and products provided by the organization, and identifying opportunities to expand and grow any new and existing relationships.
You will work closely with the Commercial Director & Marketing Department, to develop and implement strategies that drive revenue growth and increase market share.
- Ensure the existing client accounts are growing as per budgeted amounts and in case of issues or blockers take immediate action to create a plan for supporting the growth of the account
- Communicate swiftly about any significant difference between the client revenues expected and the results seen on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain a solid relationship with the client and ensure guidance across their programs to optimize results
- Secure solid relationships with key suppliers (ex: Sony Music) and ensure the growth of the supplier services towards existing and new Clients
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Product development teams to ensure the client account is growing as expected
- Creating customer value, exceeding customer expectations, strengthening client relationships, driving savings, increasing retention, and optimizing performance through process and data analysis
- Support & and develop the current Commercial team & Brand Activation Manager and oversee new key accounts
- Identify key brands with a solid budget and marketing drive, as per their strategy, and be able to sign agreements with such brands.
- Contribute ideas and commercial/sales feedback towards other teams
- Open doors and be innovative
Qualifications & Skills
- Passion and excitement for the unique needs of entertainment Clients
- Proven success and demonstrable positive results in global account/client management, and or Project Management, experience
- Experience/knowledge of Influencer marketing, music, media, gaming, eSports, live streaming
- Proven success in upselling products, services and solutions increasing client revenue and profitability
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement growth strategies, build action plans, and set goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions
- Proven innovative problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills required, in addition to prioritization, and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to handle objections and achieve mutually beneficial solutions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build and maintain a comprehensive network, both internally and externally, to successfully navigate through client organisations
- A sophisticated range of communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, understand, and articulate key product and value proposition knowledge in a variety of contexts.
- Strong financial acumen is required to leverage the key drivers of profitability
- Strong business acumen is required to communicate the company’s value proposition
- Strong analytical mindset
- Previous large market /multinational client/global experience preferred
- Possess a strong understanding of the Digital Entertainment marketplace
- Demonstrated knowledge of Client Management
- Solid understanding of technology/tools and processes
- Advanced software skills, Hubspot, Slack, GSuites, MS Office required
- A love of travel, entertainment, and a strong growth mindset
- A reputation for adaptability, trust, integrity, and getting things done
- Positive, motivational, and collaborative