Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
I am currently working with a leading contextual-first platform where meaning and context of content is everything, instead of your personal data!
As a leader in the space, my Client is looking to continue revolutionising the online advertising space by prioritising context over personal data, ensuring brand safety, and delivering attention-grabbing advertising experiences across multiple channels.
The Sales Manager role based in Amsterdam will join them as they look to continue putting privacy first in the advertising ecosystem. The role will be responsible for leading and developing relationships across Netherlands with media agencies and advertisers of all shapes and sizes. The right candidate will be established within the advertising world and come with a knowledge of programmatic and managed service solutions.
- Own designated agency relationships, growing revenue and strengthening existing relationships
- Become an expert on product suite, being able to upsell and pitch to agency and brand direct audiences
- Identify and target prospects across the wider regional landscape
- Keep up to date with industry trends and attend key industry events to further build relationships and brand reputation in market
- Support internal teams with strategic sales opportunities and ensuring sold proposals are successfully implemented
- Provide feedback to internal product teams for product improvement.
- Proven experience within digital advertising sales
- Track record of achieving targets within a sales-driven environment
- Experience with Managed Service and Programmatic Solutions
- Established network of advertising relationships
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Business fluent English. Preferably able to speak Dutch.
If this sounds like you, then click Apply Now.