Sales Director - Toronto, Canada (Remote)
I am currently working with an innovative advertising company that offers an AI-powered solution that enables brands to reach their customers and understand them in greater detail. My Client’s solution provides context-relevant video targeting to detect video ad content and advertise appropriately to ensure brand safety and ad suitability alongside better custom targeting. Their proprietary technology detects faces, objects, emotions, and objections when determining suitable advertising content.
For their customers, this solution provides precise content curation, granular targeting, positive brand recall and an enhanced user experience which has been shown to increase video advertising efficiency by 40%. They currently work globally with a range of well-known brands like Unilever, Ford, Samsung, Nestle, and more.
They are seeing a period of sustained growth and are looking for a Sales Director to join their CA team.
- Revenue generation from leading advertising agencies and brands
- Meet set targets through sourcing, pitching, and closing agency and brand deals
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with digital agencies and clients
- Understand all facets of the media solution being offered
- Deliver skilled sales presentations explaining the benefits of selected media offering
- Manage full sales process from prospect, negotiation, to close
- Digital media sales experience – preferably to agencies (3-5 years)
- Experience selling a managed service solution
- Expertise in ROI from advertising solutions
- Strong track record of performance against targets
- Knowledge of the advertising technology industry and the issues facing it
- Understanding of agency landscape (inclusive of holding groups and trading desks)
- Experience in a video advertising technology solution is an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like the next step in your career please reach out..