Location: Paris, France
Must speak fluent French and English
I am currently working with an exciting and innovative SaaS platform that allows leading brands, (such as Coca Cola, Orange, Sephora) to effectively and efficiently manage their influencer marketing campaigns. The solution gives brands control over their influencer marketing strategies for complete optimisation. The platform allows for influencer identification, no-fuss campaign management, and in-depth performance management.
Additionally, they also work closely with several influencers across the globe, allowing them to track their key social media stats, improve their visibility, and more constructively manage their socials.
I am searching for a Marketing Manager to join their team. The role will be responsible for leading the charge of marketing within the French region. The role will collaborate closely with Brand, Content, and Growth to develop effective marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Define and implement marketing strategies for the French market
- Measure and analyse local marketing KPI's
- Support Brand Manager for events, press relations, and social media management
- Create marketing content for the French market such as newsletters, paid ads, website pages, and marketing materials
- Build local marketing partnerships
- Consolidate market leadership position, expanding through enterprise and major corporations
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role with a track record of success. Ideally experience in AdTech, Martech, or SaaS
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Used to out-of-the-box thinking
- B2B Marketing experience within a SaaS business
- English and French speaker
If this sounds like the next step in your career, hit apply now.