Location: Germany (Remote)
Salary - €50,000 - €60,000
Please note, you must be based in Germany (or UK) to be considered for this role.
The marketing and advertising industry is ever-changing and ever-moving with some brands struggling to stand out and have their products seen and heard. Consumers are fickle with what their brands and this is becoming even more true as money is stretched further.
I am currently working with one of the most innovative and fastest growing technology companies who are disrupting the product sampling space and looking to add a German-speaking Customer Success Manager to their team. My Client's technology focuses on running powerful sampling campaigns online, paying attention to relevance, data, and analytics. The offer a wide range of solutions to get products to consumers and start a consumer relationship. Some solutions they provide are: ratings and review generation, targeted product sampling, product and market launches, or increasing sales sampling.
I am searching for a German speaking Customer Success Manager to be work remotely in Germany. You would work closely with brand partners throughout the DACH region, support internal teams on campaigns, collate relevant campaign material, build out campaign reports, and work with warehouse operation teams.
- Manage post-sale execution of campaign offerings through various media channels
- Lead brand partner projects, creative asset management, campaign-onboarding, and technology set-up
- Report and monitor live campaign activity, problem solving any challenges that arise
- Communicate customer needs to internal teams for product development
- Support Customer Success team lead by proactively identifying opportunities to improve process
- Fluent in German & English
- Experience in SaaS, retail technology or social advertising
- Proven experience of on-boarding new customers
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Process orientated
- Campaign management
This opportunity could also suit a campaign manager from the advertising world so feel free to ask for more information if this is you!
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, then please reach out to me on the button below.