This is a remote role for a London-based company.
The advances of technologies like SaaS (Software as a Service) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) continue to push the boundaries of what eCommerce businesses can do. The deep learning capabilities of AI allow online retailers of all sizes to boost conversion rates and streamline their operations.
Our Client is the newest entrant to the site search AI space by almost a decade, allowing them to provide Tier 1 brands and retailers with the most unique and relevant solution for product discovery. They grew 380% in the last half of 2022 and we're on hand to help them scale their EMEA enterprise sales team, based in the UK. Founded in 2015, they've taken $65m Series A funding and have 100 heads globally.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive based in the UK who has:
- 3 years experience selling SaaS solutions into Tier 1 retailers, $500m revenue +
- a proven track record or hitting quota (obviously)
- experience with 90 day + sales cycles
- confidence remotely demonstrating solutions to multiple stakeholders (business users, C-suite)
- Background in eCommerce/marketing technology
This is a great opportunity to get in a the ground level with a business that is truly are at the forefront of their field, flexible/remote working, full home office set up and a strong equity piece.
If this sounds like you, let's chat.