London based 2 days a week/hybrid.
The Product Information Management (PIM) market is on track to grow by around $10 billion over the next 5 years, with an increase of investment into advanced technologies and a thriving ecommerce industry both major factors in propelling this growth across the globe. Omnichannel retail is the future of ecommerce and that's why having a focused and coordinated effort to ensure that brands have a product story which is showcased consistently across all customer touch points is a MUST for ensuring a smooth customer purchase journey.
expand group are working with one of the worlds leading Omnichannel commerce experience platforms who provide a complete and composable SaaS solution for retailers and brands and we're looking for a strong big ticket enterprise sales specialist to help drive new business with tier1 retailers/manufacturers/brands in the UK.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be building relationships with high-value prospective customers by learning about their organisational structure, influencers, and decision makers. You'll be managing the entire process of the sales cycle and be responsible for negotiating prices and marshalling our engineering resources to close the sale. You'll learn about the customers' needs and provide continuous feedback to the product team to ensure that they're always building features that our customers find valuable.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have a minimum of 4+ years of proven experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions, preferred ecommerce technology experience or similar
- Strong knowledge of selling into true tier1 retailers/brands/manufacturers
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding your sales numbers in a competitive environment
- Have experience building consensus and urgency in customers needed to close six/seven-figure deals
- Have experience selling SaaS solutions into accounts with 4-8 month sales cycles
- Can motivate urgency in the customer to reduce the time-to-sale
- Are skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Have a proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish, from business champion to the CEO level – effectively demonstrating the product and the business and economic benefits to each stakeholder
- Must have a Bachelor's degree. Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred.
- Get the basics right with a competitive package and complementary health insurance
- Diverse, cross-cultural team.
- Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
- Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks
- Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
- Flexible working hours, global home office policy
- Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
- Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
- Choice of a Mac or a Windows laptop
- Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
- Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
- Group and individual training opportunities
- Attendance to the yearly business or tech conference of your choice
This is a unique and unmissable opportunity to be the first person into my Clients' UK team to focus on true enterprise named accounts across the region - if you would like to find out more please get in touch for a detailed, confidential conversation.