Our Client, a fast-growing start-up in the Crypto space, are looking to hire their first Customer Success Manager to look after EMEA, who is energetic, highly motivated and a focused individual to join them as they scale out their functions.
You will report into the Customer Success team lead based in the USA. The Customer Success Manager, will have experience in delivering world-class service which is essential in this role. You will have the ability to multi-task by handling customer queries effectively, while being determined to hit your targets. Being a confident communicator with a friendly attitude, you will ensure customers enjoy an outstanding experience at every interaction.
As this Crypto start up continues to grow, the Customer Success Manager must show passion and respect towards customers. You must be ambitious, helpful and like to get involved with innovate customer-centric strategies.
To join the team, you must show passion about delivering an exceptional customer experience. You will be supporting the initiatives set by the Customer Success team lead, retaining customer relationships and upselling/cross-selling products, building trusting relationships with customers that lead to increased market intelligence that can influence new products and services, and maintaining a service-oriented attitude that diligently works to support the customer. It is essential that you show passion and go above and beyond for our customers and clients.
- Respond promptly to customers enquires daily, this will include keeping records of customer interactions and transactions
- Retain customers and develop new business opportunities across the existing customer base
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide cross-selling of new products and services
- Work to gain market intelligence to identify new products
- Resolve high level issues and communicate any inquiries back through appropriate internal channels
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment as a Customer Success Representative or similar role
- Candidate must have worked in a Fintech business and ideally have worked for a start-up
- Excellent powerful communication skills and experience promoting and enhancing value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Competitive salary including a structured commission
- Hybrid/Agile working
- Workstation set up for remote and office working
- Private Health Care Plan
- Maternity and Paternity
- Company Events
- 28 Days Annual Leave inclusive of Public Holidays