Director of Business Development
Salary of $100,000 - $125,000, double commission
I have a newly created role within the A2P/SMS and Number Intelligence Business MNP/HLR space. I'm looking for an experienced business development director who understands these markets well and can drive revenues for this company. This position requires someone who is well connected in the SMS industry and has their ear to the ground on the latest needs and opportunities of the big players in wholesale and enterprise sectors. The role will work closely with the operations and product teams to support everything from the sales cycle to onboarding. This is a pivotal role and will play a key part in supporting the build-out of these new business units. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to take their career path to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be located somewhere in Europe or Central/South America but we are open to other locations for the right person.
- Leverage MNO connections to identify exclusive opportunities in the SMS space
- Source MNP and HLR suppliers and customers to augment our coverage
- Build new contacts to help enhance customer list and closing potential
- Be commercially minded and work closely within the operations team and product teams to stay current on product needs and performance
- Liaise with relevant players in the market to position this company as a top player
- Interact regularly with other sales teams to identify and pursue new opportunities
What you'll bring
- 5+ years’ experience in A2P SMS with at least 3 years in a senior sales role
- A network of contacts in the global A2P messaging industry
- Extensive knowledge of the wholesale, aggregator, and operator markets
- Ability to build and drive strategies
- A closer mindset
- Global business exposure
- Hands-on proactive attitude, with a desire to make a difference
- Proven track record of business development.
- Proficiency in creating pricing models and sales presentations
- Spanish speaking desirable but not essential
A well established, global carrier with a strong reputation. They have revenues in the $bn and also offer a brilliant work culture - employees tend to have long tenures there. A wonderful client to recruit for and this role is going to be an incredible opportunity for someone!