Customer Success Director – North America – Fully Remote
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced leader to join our growing North American team as Director of Customer Success, this is a customer-facing role that will require you to build solid relationships with our key stakeholders across our client businesses as well as gain a deep knowledge and understanding of their challenges, and strategies for success whilst also championing our products and solutions to aid in delivering those successes.
- Actively manage the relationship with the end-users of our SaaS clients in North America, ensuring they have the proper continued understanding to effectively use tvbeat SaaS solution to achieve its full value
- Set-up and manage user analysis and make data- driven decisions for proactive client management
- Reduce user churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference
- Drive operational practices to track usage and performance of teams and users, to gain better insights
- Build quarterly plans ith concrete up/cross-sell objectives
- Manage, lead and grow the Customer Success team. An opportunity to shape the processes, best practices and communication both internally and externally between teams within the organization and our clients
- Understand unique requirements and pain points our clients are facing. Work with internal teams (such as Product, Client Delivery, and Technical Support teams) to help deliver to these needs
- Continuously endeavor to positively position TVbeat within our client’s organization on driving further demand for relevant future advertising projects.
- Line management and leadership of your team, including development and performance management
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Significant client leadership experience within either AdTech, MarTech or SaaS Data Technology company within the TV Media, Digital or Advertising Industry
- Minimum 4 year experience in a SaaS business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Robust analytical and problem solving skills
- Performance driven mindset - strong motivation to lead professionally and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients.