A world leader in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market providing a wide range of solutions for the manufacture of wafers and reticles, packaging, PCBs and flat panel displays.
This is a company with vision in a progressive market determined to stay ahead of the competition. With a focus on innovation and dedication to growth they invest 15% of profits back into R&D YoY.
When joining this Pogliano-based business, you will be in a market leader who offer a highly competitive compensation scheme including a guaranteed yearly bonus.
Technology moves fast. Barely any device or gadget that you own would be possible without semiconductors. You will be working on some of the most exciting projects worldwide in a highly disruptive market.
The is a multicultural business and offers the opportunity to travel internationally.
No regular shift work is required for this position!
The main function of this position is to provide customer support activities on Client site, updating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing capital equipment.
- Representing the company to the Client, understanding their problems and providing exceptional quality of service
- We are seeking a hands-on person with a keen interest in learning new things and a passion for technology
- Someone who enjoys being and is confident in front of a Client and liaising with other teams both internally and externally
- Someone who enjoys working in a high-pressure environment
Skills and Experience
- The ability to troubleshoot problems in electronics and software, mechanical, electro-mechanical and electro-optical systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel internationally and domestically
- Educated to degree level in a related field (physics, microelectronics, semiconductors, electronics and engineering
This is a business in a period of high growth in a market that has never been so buoyant!
They like to promote from within so the potential for career progression is high.