Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 base salary with OTE being £100,000+
Location - London (Hybrid with 2-3 days a week in the office)
Mobile gaming is a space that keeps going from strength to strength and I am currently working with a Client who provides a unique offering to the space. The solution helps developers effectively monetise their games through non-intrusive audio advertisements. Their format allows advertisers to engage consumers and lets developers monetise their games without any disruption to gameplay.
Following a hugely successful 2023, they are looking to continue expanding their team with the addition of a London-based Customer Success Manager to work closely with advertising agencies and provide campaign insights and optimisations. The ideal candidate will be organised, proactive, and comfortable being the go-to person for their Clients!
- Research to inform media plans and Client strategy
- Handle the onboarding process to build relationships and understand client's needs and goals
- Act as the primary point of contact for insights, analytics, and campaign reporting needs
- Managing end-to-end campaign processes, ensuring seamless execution and delivery
- Provide post-campaign analysis
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop products and processes
- Proven experience working with a similar role in the programmatic / agency space
- Experienced in managing digital advertising campaigns and providing reports following their completion
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming world (desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Any experience within an Audio focused AdTech company would be great to have!
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, then hit apply now