Our Client is a rapidly growing fintech that provides white-label private markets software-as-a-service solution to capital markets intermediaries, exchanges, and asset managers. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their founding sales team, to help drive new business activity across a range of customer segments ranging from Asset Managers, Private Equity/Venture Capital funds, Stock exchanges, Hedge funds and other private markets ecosystem investors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in the private markets industry and a proven track record of high sales, origination or capital raising performance with the ability to own and orchestrate their own sales pipeline from lead generation to close. As a growing team, the successful candidate will have the ability to have significant input into the growth of the business and own select customer segments.
Whilst the company is primarily a remote working organisation, as a Client facing team they will be targeting a hybrid model of ideally 2-3 days per week either in the office or with Clients.
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire sales lifecycle for the institutional customers, ranging from Placement Agents, Asset Managers and VC/PE fund managers
- Successfully deliver the value proposition to each institutional customer segment, demonstrating how the technology can optimise their private markets workstream
- Become subject matter expert in designated target customer segment
- Drive thought leadership, working with Marketing to enhance the brand positioning and leverage social media to engage with your network of Institutions globally
- Own your pipeline management and reporting of performance indicators, conversion metrics and revenue forecasting
- Speak at and moderate events both online and in-person if required, be a customer advocate; shape the development of the product and help prioritise the roadmap
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible and remote working
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension
Please apply if you have proven extensive experience in a business development, Client relationship, investor relations or sales role in private markets fund management space, ideally with an existing network of relevant institutional Clients.