We are working with the most powerful Product Sampling Platform 'in the world' to hire a Brands Partnership/Sales Manager based in London. This is a huge opportunity to be a part of the growth and success of this expanding business.
- Identify & convert new UK brand partner relationships& support the Team Lead, FMCG in achieving UK growth objectives.
- Manage key accounts, build Client relationships and grow the business.
- Coordinate with the BP & CS teams to lead campaign set up and execution and facilitate the onboarding of new Brand Partners.
- Design account plan strategies, defining the structure for growth within each.
- Lead new business process from development of sales pipeline, pitch presentation, pricing and deal closure & deliver on agreed sales objectives and growth targets for your account; Support the Team Lead, FMCG in achieving UK FMCG sales and growth objectives.
- Maintain a CRM database of key contacts.
- Collaborate with the wider sales and marketing teams to improve sales processes and conversion rates.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years in sales or Client services within the digital marketing, advertising or tech industry
- Contacts within the FMCG space
- Background of growing key accounts and meeting sales targets, with a hunter mentality
- Proven track record of fostering strong, trusted relationships with key brand, agency and platform contacts
- Experience speaking to stakeholders of various levels, and always networking.
- Competent level of IT literacy (fluent in Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sheets).
- Previous management/mentoring or team lead experience
- Interest in the FMCG market.
- Experience working with CRM software
Hit apply now for more information.