As competitive video games continue to integrate into popular culture, global investors, brands, and media outlets are all paying attention. With consumers rising, eSports has hit all-time highsin large part because of the social component of live streaming and gaming. Video gaming-specific streaming platforms like Twitch and YouTube Gaming give fans a direct connection to the players and teams, while more mainstream socials have allowed those connections to prosper.
As of 2024, the eSports market is forecast to be worth approximately $1.62 billion and our Barcelona-based Client has seen the potential in a rapidly growing market. Our Client’s ambitions are to look to inspire the world to play and we bring great interactive entertainment to people around the globe. They believe that streaming is the new way of marketing and we give access to all upcoming creators the opportunity to monetise their content by connecting them with users and brands with simplicity on a global scale. They are the number one multi-platform streaming provider for the next-generation marketing, reimagining, and reinventing digital interactive experiences.
Our Client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Affiliate Marketing Manager to ensure will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recruiting new affiliates and brands to increase programme distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other teams to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Identify and recruit new brands through various approaches including affiliate programs, affiliate networks, etc.
- Re-engage inactive affiliates and deepen relationships with existing affiliates
- Re-engage inactive brands and deepen relationships with existing brands
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for brands
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for brands and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Monitor brand activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which brands should be prioritised and focused on
- Present reports for relevant programme metrics such as the number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc
- Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing